Examine64 Text Search is a fast and versatile text search utility
for Microsoft Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8 (64 bit) with the following
- It can search both text and binary files. File formats
supported are text files with Windows, Macintosh or UNIX line
endings, Excel, Microsoft Word files, Rich Text Format (RTF), HTML (web
pages), PDF (Acrobat files), WordPerfect, XML, OpenOffice, Lotus
Symphony and Write files. All other formats are treated as
- Examine64 Text Search can also search for text in files
stored in ZIP archives. Any type of stored file can be searched
with the file formats above being supported.
- The search can be started from any folder, with subfolders
being optionally searched. Alternatively multiple drives can be
searched either on the same machine or across networks. The
files to be searched are selected using any combination of file
- Files and folders selected in Windows Explorer can be
searched by either dragging and dropping them into the program
or by using the context menu produced by the right mouse button.
- The search results can be saved to disk and retrieved at a
later date. They can also be printed and can be displayed on the
screen in a fully configurable manner.
Download the latest evaluation version of
Examine64 Text Search from